PERCY FRENCH BREAKING NEWS – APRIL 2017 – My friends and followers can read Blanket on the Ground (Unexpurgated) and the other shortlisted entries in the Percy French Competition on the Strokestown Poetry Festival Website. Of course, to get the full effect of these high-powered dramatic recitations, you’ll need to attend Strokestown – and the full details of the Festival are on the website as well.
My Ocean FM interview about Strokestown and the Allingham Festival is posted on a SoundCloud page. Click here to listen to the interview. Scroll down on the same page to hear my American Scrapbook radio broadcasts.
Thank you for looking into my on-line portfolio. Samples of my writing are collected here – some previously published, some unpublished. Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to see the full texts or additional material.
- Blog: On Writing – pithy quotes about the writing life.
- Editor / Writing Coach – If you’re working to lift the quality of your fiction, memoir,or creative non-fiction, I may be able to help.
- Novels – Summaries and excerpts from my two crime novellas (one shortlisted for the 2016 Penny Dreadful Novella Prize) and an historical novel.
- Stories and Memoir – previously published in literary journals.
- Ireland – short pieces about Irish personalities and events. My novels Pool of Darkness and The Cursing Stone are also set in Ireland.
- Radio – recordings of my broadcast pieces on RTE Lyric FM.
Thank you for looking into my work,
Tom Sigafoos, Co Donegal, Ireland — firstname.lastname@example.org