PERCY FRENCH UPDATE – FEBRUARY 2017 – I was interviewed by Harry Neary on Ocean FM’s Arts House programme about my shortlisting for the Percy French Award at the 2017 Strokestown Poetry Festival. Percy French himself (pictured here) wasn’t available to participate.
Harry kindly made a copy of the interview available, and I’ve posted it on my SoundCloud page. Click here to listen to the interview. Scroll down on the same page to hear my American Scrapbook radio broadcasts.
Thank you for looking into my on-line portfolio. Samples of my writing are collected here – some previously published, some unpublished. Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to see the full texts or additional material.
- Blog: On Writing – pithy quotes about the writing life.
- Editor / Writing Coach – If you’re working to lift the quality of your fiction, memoir,or creative non-fiction, I may be able to help.
- Novels – Summaries and excerpts from my two crime novellas (one shortlisted for the 2016 Penny Dreadful Novella Prize) and an historical novel.
- Stories and Memoir – previously published in literary journals.
- Ireland – short pieces about Irish personalities and events. My novels Pool of Darkness and The Cursing Stone are also set in Ireland.
- Radio – recordings of my broadcast pieces on RTE Lyric FM.
Thank you for looking into my work,
Tom Sigafoos, Co Donegal, Ireland — firstname.lastname@example.org