- Pool of Darkness (Seeking Publisher), a 40,000-word novella, was shortlisted for the 2016 Penny Dreadful Novella Prize. It features Raymond Chandler as narrator, encountering Ludwig Wittgenstein and the widow of William Butler Yeats.
- The Cursing Stone (Seeking Publisher), a 108,000-word historical novel, is woven around an historical maritime disaster – the shipwreck of the gunboat HMS Wasp during the Irish Land Wars. The first chapter (“Egging”) was excerpted in The Copperfield Review, a Journal for Readers and Writers of Historical Fiction.
- I published Code Blue in 2008. Like most self-published ventures, I’ve sold a few copies to family and friends. A paperback version currently available on Amazon. I’m planning to make it available in Kindle and other e-publishing formats.
- Follow Tom Sigafoos on WordPress.com
- On-Line Broadcast, June 2020 – Poetry & Story, Landscape & Myth – Hosted by Monica Corish
- Ovid on Covid
- Unforgettable Broadcast of Poetry and Science on 25 April 2020
- Writing Prompts from the Cocoon – March 31
- “The Air is Alive with Fear and Care” @AllinghamArts #CreativityAgainstCorona
- “…strange indeed that illness has not taken its place…among the prime themes of literature.”
- Poetry and Story inspired by Landscape and Myth – A Reading at The Glens Centre
- “…the spectacle, and the triumph, of the idiot culture.”
- Bisociation, Anthimeria, and Syllepsis
- Margo Gorman’s New Novel to be Launched on Thurs 5 March 2020