- Pool of Darkness (Seeking Publisher), a 40,000-word novella, was shortlisted for the 2016 Penny Dreadful Novella Prize. It features Raymond Chandler as narrator, encountering Ludwig Wittgenstein and the widow of William Butler Yeats.
- The Cursing Stone (Seeking Publisher), a 108,000-word historical novel, is woven around an historical maritime disaster – the shipwreck of the gunboat HMS Wasp during the Irish Land Wars. The first chapter (“Egging”) was excerpted in The Copperfield Review, a Journal for Readers and Writers of Historical Fiction.
- I published Code Blue in 2008. Like most self-published ventures, I’ve sold a few copies to family and friends. A paperback version currently available on Amazon. I’m planning to make it available in Kindle and other e-publishing formats.
- Follow Tom Sigafoos on WordPress.com
- No One Ever Said It Would Be Easy…
- DOBHAR CHÚ CROSSES THE ATLANTIC
- Please tell your American friends – they can, and should, vote now
- 2020 Allingham Poetry & Flash Fiction Competitions Open
- The Unraveling of America – an Article Everyone Should Read
- Raw Material
- Free Virtual Allingham Concert – Thursday 16 July, 9:00 pm
- From Susan Sontag, superb observations on writing…
- Call for Submissions from Front-Line Workers & Families; “Fighting Words: A Snapshot” published in Irish Times